Friday, January 25, 2013

RANDOM THOUGHTS ABOUT U

Random thoughts were cuming on ma mind..so to loose sum traffic on mind m writing tis...JUST N EFFORT TO LOOSE SUM TRAFFIC..


RANDOM THOUGHTS ABOUT U

I am nt use to talk to you as a normal friend. Whenever  u talk to me as a normal friend as you talk with ur other friends..u make me realize that you are not mine anymore,You don’t love me anymore and these are some very poisonous truth that i don’t wanna face.I know you are not mine now but still i love to stay in ma own fake world in which you are all mine,in which you love me same as you use to love me before. It makes me feel happy..

Really i feel very bad whenever i sit alone and think about you and him.Let we take him as Junaid ha..it feels really bad yaar. Whenever I  realization that you love Junaid now, gives a shiver to the inner core of my heart.I always try to hate you by thinking non sence things like why should i love you so much,y should i care for you so much. When you were running an affair on my back. i use to trust you blindly,that time you didn’t cared about my feelings.Dat How am I gonna feel wen i come to know that you dnt love me,you were ditching me.You love your Junaid.Bt in the end it ends thinking about you,it ends thinking about your cute smile,it ends thinking about your pretty face....it ends loving you.

I use to admire u,I never mistreated u.I use to  listen whatever you say to me,I use to obey everything you commanded me.In a past 2 an a half year relation I never forced you to obbey my command.I never commanded you infact  i use to request you with a propore reasoning.I still remember i touched you only 7 times on the first 1 yr of our relationsip dat is also when we take or recieve something from each other.I thought u might get angry nd make a wrong image of mine over your head and I really don’t wantd dat.Bcoz i loved you not your body.had done a lot of sacrifices for you,Fight with my parents fr u,fight with my frnds fr u.when i caught you red handed 5 times thn also i didn’t told you that i knw that you are ditching me.I even didn’t scold u wen you lied to me that you are not goin to talk to Junaid but still you talked to him late night and you told me that Rahul we can’t able to talk at night bcoz ur mom had your fone.I still didn’t scold you wen one night i caught you talkin to Junaid and you finally told me that U LOVE JUNAID.U knw y i didn’t scold you..bcoz i cared fr u.Board Exams were cumin nd i dnt want to spoil your mood which effects your board exam.AND in the other hand Junaid according to you..He use to hit you,He use to smooch you forcefully,he use to insult you.may be he loved or love you too.But still Noone can love you the way i loved you or i love you.

After doing so much,after loving so much what i get in return is a BETRAY.I got insulted,treated as a not so important friend,you dont give a shit to my feelings,you never think before wat so ever u are saying to me.without thinking dat those words can hurt me.But you dnt care about it at all.And what Junaid get in return,You love him so much that if anyone said a wrong thing about Junaid,dat person bcomes an enemy for you.Infact u hurt me many times,you playd with my emotion,with my feelings many time bcoz of him.Bcoz now i bcome a game fr u....

Sometimes I think what i get in return after doin a faithfull love.I lost confidence that i can love anyone else the way i loved you.and if i can’t give love to dat grl the way i gave you thn it will be unjustice with that girl.U made me paralyzed...I can’t love again....

No comments: